Temperature data loggers for monitoring of pharmaceuticals
Continuous monitoring of the cold chain is essential to ensure flawless quality of medicines, vaccines and other active ingredients. The provisions governing this are contained in the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and GDP (Good Distribution Practice) regulations.
With its headquarters in Switzerland, Berlinger has its finger on the pulse of developments and is fully aware of the dangers and risks that can arise within the cold chain. Meticulous temperature control is especially critical when more than one company and transportation method (truck, plane, ship, etc.) is involved in the delivery. Whether you are looking for Berlinger SmartView cold chain management software, simple indicators, reusable or single-use data loggers, dry-ice or long-term monitoring, Berlinger provides the ideal solution for every scenario.
Berlinger SmartSystem - Get full transparency along your Pharma Cold Chain
Shipment Monitoring Solution
Q-tag Data Logger
Our Q-tag CLm doc devices log temperature measurements during transportation and provide the information/data after the shipment has arrived at its destination. Once the device has been connected to a PC or Mac, it automatically creates a PDF/A and ASCII file with all measured temperatures and time data.
- The restartable chilly one
- In use from –40°C to +60°C
- The clever one passively monitors just the relevant points during transport
- In use from –30°C to +60°C
Fridge and Site Monitoring Solution
The Fridge-tag measures and registers the ambient temperature for up to 3 years. Thanks to the USB interface, a clear PDF report containing the recorded data can be generated and archived at any time.
- The logger solution for the continuous monitoring of sensitive vaccines and pharmaceuticals
- Audio alarm signal intervals for 168 hrs / 7 days
- The intelligent solution for the continuous monitoring of sensitive vaccines and pharmaceuticals
- Available for more than 6 years, robust housing design and easily readable display
- The extended solution for the continuous monitoring of sensitive vaccines and pharmaceuticals
- Extended lifetime up to 5 years, robust housing design and easily readable display
- The Fridge-tag to monitor ultra-low temperatures up to –90°C
- Up to 3 years operating lifetime
Solutions for the entire cold chain
Berlinger’s electronic indicators provide a temperature monitoring system which satisfies the highest quality requirements. Their long operating life of up to 5 years makes them ideal companions for the cold chain.
- Tiny, extremely powerful and simple to use
- In use from –30°C to +60°C
- Reliable, exact, good value and long shelf life
- Monitoring of the freezing point
- Swiss quality in a compact format and an operating life of up to 5 years
- In use from –25°C to +50°C
- Reliable multi-alarm shipping and storage temperature indicator. Thanks to the break-off tab, it is clear whether the device has actually started
- In use from –30°C to +55°C
Software for Data Management
Berlinger SmartView is a web platform for temperature monitoring optimisation that has proven to bring significant improvements in patient safety, quality and process efficiency.
- Reduce admin time, reduce manual handling and associated risks.
- Reduce the risk for dispensing drugs potentially affected by a temperature deviation.
- Between your Software environment and SmartView
- Easy and at highest quality standards
Climate Neutral Product
Berlinger’s contribution to more sustainability
At Berlinger, we take action in various areas of our business to reduce our environmental impact. With Berlinger’s SmartSystem, your sustainability goals are at the heart of our innovation and system design process. SmartSystem is the first Climate Neutral Product of the cold chain monitoring industry, combining sustainable choices with significant cost reductions. Find out more about the climate ambitions brought to action with Berlinger SmartSystem. Sustainability SmartSystem
The Berlinger Team is here to provide you with more information and answer any questions you may have. We will be pleased to advise you.