The Berlinger Team is here to provide you with more information and answer any questions you may have. We will be pleased to advise you.
Tech Facts & Intended Use
BEREG-Horse-Kit is intended to be used to store and transport urine or blood samples for the purpose of anti-doping and drugs of abuse testing.
This kit is not intended to be used in a medical setting nor on the order of a health care professional. This kit is also not indicated for or in assistance of disease screening or diagnosis.
2 container kit: 0.255 kg
3 container kit: 0.370 kg
Find out more in our useful manuals with further information.
With the BEREG-Horse-Kit, Berlinger offers the following items for sample collection, transport and laboratory support.
The only way to open the BEREG-Kit and Berlinger Lausanne Kit containers is to break/cut the cap in two pieces with the help of an opening tool.
- Experience the fastest opening mechanism in the market.
- Precision at its best - our opening process ensures safety and cleanliness.
- User-friendly and intuitive design - manual processing that doesn't require exceptional strength.
- Break and separate the cap into two pieces in about 5 seconds
- Automatic system
- Power cable with CH or Schuko plug, test kit, cap, cone, black cup for BEREG-Kit small (blood), slip-resistant mat
- Cones, black cup