We are looking for an independent personality who enjoys working in a very dynamic environment.
Your main task
- Testing and repair of electronic assemblies and systems
- Documentation of the tests and repairs carried out
- Set-up, operation, calibration and repair of various test equipment
- Introduction of new test equipment
- Development of process descriptions and work instructions
- Active introduction of suggestions for process optimization (CIP)
- Support of production in case of technical problems
What we offer you
- A challenging, exciting and extremely varied field of activity with many opportunities for further development
- Advanced employment conditions
- Working in a dynamic, open-minded team
- Staff restaurant at lunch
In this role within an international, world-renowned company, you will enjoy a high degree of flexibility and be able to make a decisive contribution to the realisation of the corporate vision. With its unique safety concept regarding the temperature monitoring of pharmaceutical products, Berlinger plays a significant role to always ensure impeccable quality. In addition to the modern and familiar working environment, a job at Berlinger impresses with this profound sense of purpose in the business field. Add a substantial part to ensure the high quality and development of the company in the future.
Extensive familiarisation with the new tasks and projects will prepare you optimally for your new field of activity. Take the opportunity to become part of our innovative Berlinger team and make your contribution to our road to success.
- Completed training as an electronics technician, radio-TV electronics technician or multi-media electronics technician with several years of professional experience
- Federal Diploma of Higher Education is an advantage (EFA)
- Experience with ERP systems, knowledge in MS-Office and Microsoft Dynamics is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German, basic knowledge of English
- Independent, reliable and quality-conscious way of working
- Committed and open personality
- Proactive team player with "hands-on" mentality
Mrs. Jeanette Slade, HR Specialist
Thank you for your application with photo by e-mail or directly below
Your address will not be disclosed to third parties.
Read more about this in our privacy notice.