The intelligent solution to monitor your fridge
From remote to real-time - Berlinger offers you the whole range of simple and easy solution to monitor your fridges and cold rooms.
Prevent the wastage of vaccines and high valuable goods with monitoring your cold rooms with the well-known Fridge-tag series.
Fridge and Site Monitoring Solution
The Fridge-tag measures and registers the ambient temperature for up to 3 years. Thanks to the USB interface, a clear PDF report containing the recorded data can be generated and archived at any time.
- The logger solution for the continuous monitoring of sensitive vaccines and pharmaceuticals
- Audio alarm signal intervals for 168 hrs / 7 days
- The intelligent solution for the continuous monitoring of sensitive vaccines and pharmaceuticals
- Available for more than 6 years, robust housing design and easily readable display
- The extended solution for the continuous monitoring of sensitive vaccines and pharmaceuticals
- Extended lifetime up to 5 years, robust housing design and easily readable display
- The Fridge-tag to monitor ultra-low temperatures up to –90°C
- Up to 3 years operating lifetime
Software for Data Management
Berlinger SmartView is a web platform for temperature monitoring optimisation that has proven to bring significant improvements in patient safety, quality and process efficiency.
- Between your Software environment and SmartView
- Easy and at highest quality standards
- Reduce admin time, reduce manual handling and associated risks.
- Reduce the risk for dispensing drugs potentially affected by a temperature deviation.
Berlinger’s contribution to more sustainability
We are convinced that only a sustainably operating company can be successful. Fore more than 150 years we have been embedded in the beautiful Toggenburg in Switzerland. Sustainability is deeply rooted at in our DNA. With our core values in mind, Berlinger has been committed to making an active contribution to this for many years now.
We focused on three key initiatives in our monitoring solutions to create more sustainable products: 1. Multiple use, 2. Extra light devices, 3. Recycle.