Particularly modern medicines are becoming more complex and therefore increasingly temperature and time sensitive. Complex stakeholder structures and their use of many different software and hardware systems are delaying decision making on product status. Integration of relevant systems is a pivotal tool to enhance rapid and conclusive decision-making based on consolidated and complete end-to-end datasets. Further, integration provides the opportunity to optimize the supply chain.
What you will learn:
- The benefits of system integration in temperature monitoring.
- How system integrations accelerate your product release process.
- How system integration supports automation.
- How system integration is a key aspect of supply chain optimization.
Who should attend?
Those involved in pharmaceutical cold chain and clinical trial supply management including:
- Quality Management
- Validation Manager
- GMP/GDP Officer
- Supply Chain Management
- Clinical trial supply managers
- Medical monitors
- Qualified Persons
Meet the Speakers:
- Harald van Weeren, Segment Manager, Clinical Trial Team, Lead Segment Management, Berlinger
- Marina Beer, Segment Manager Pharma & Life Science and Senior Product Manager, Berlinger
- Klaus Kauer, Head of Quality Management & Responsible Person, Frigo-Trans GmbH
- Stefan Dürr, Senior Director, Client Delivery and Head of Drug Supply Center of Excellence, Cenduit
- Tuesday, December 14, 2021 | 10am EST (NA) / 3pm GMT (UK) / 4pm CET (EU-Central), 60 min
The live webinar is hosted by our partner Xtalks. Click here to register for the webinar on the Xtalks website