In this webinar, you will learn how our partner endpoint and we at Berlinger have worked closely together on a tightly integrated workflow that will enable data to flow seamlessly between endpoint’s interactive response technology (IRT) software and the Berlinger SmartView system. This allows complete oversight on the status of IMPs in real-time and adjudication on excursions, as appropriate. This integration leads to less human error, faster decision-making, reduction of expedited shipments, more rapid audit preparations, and increased patient safety.
Register for this webinar to learn how:
- End-to-end temperature monitoring benefits clinical trials and patient safety
- To make the best use of available data from the pharmaceutical cold chain
- endpoint IRT and Berlinger SmartView work together to achieve a seamless data workflow
Who should attend?
- Clinical trial managers
- Clinical trial supply managers
- Medical monitors
- Quality managers
- Clinical operations
Meet the Speakers:
- Harald van Weeren, Segment Manager, Clinical Trial Team, Lead Segment Management, Berlinger
- Debbie Streahorn, Senior Program Manager, endpoint Clinical
- Thursday, December 02, 2021 | 11am EST (NA) / 4pm GMT (UK) / 5pm CET (EU-Central), 60 min
The live webinar is hosted by our partner Xtalks. Click here to register for the webinar on the Xtalks website