Join us for the xTalk Webinar on Monday 28, 2022, 4 pm CET.
The pharma sector is a major contributor to global greenhouse gas emissions, with emission intensity being approximately 55 percent higher than that of the automotive sector. The need to improve CO2 footprint in the pharmaceutical cold chain is now more than ever.
What You Will Learn:
In this webinar, the speakers will discuss:
- The challenges in the pharmaceutical cold chain
- From ambition to action: The overall sustainability goals and how to achieve them
- The Berlinger Sustainability Process: The identification of hot spots in condition monitoring and Berlinger’s way to a Climate Neutral product
- Innovation: The sustainability requirements that drive innovation
- Success story: Optimized carbon footprint and ROI with a real-time smart monitoring modular system
Who Should Attend?
- Clinical trial managers who are seeking to incorporate sustainability criteria into their operations
- Those responsible for cold chain and supply chain and adhering to rising sustainability criteria and ambition
- Quality managers and responsible persons who aim to avoid product waste while ensuring patient safety
- Logistics providers who are seeking to increase customer satisfaction
Meet the Speakers:
- Marina Beer, Segment Manager Pharma & Life Science, Berlinger & Co. AG
- Tobias Cervenka, Sustainability Advisor, South Pole
► Want to sign up for the xtalks Webinar? Sign up here.