Join the panel discussion and get valueable insights!
What you will learn:
- How the COVID-19 pandemic has taught the logistics industry to overcome challenges and build strategies for future resilience.
- Why integrating sustainability into logistics – from production lines and manufacturing to last-mile distribution, is important for the pharma supply chain.
- How collaboration can shape future supply chains that encourage long-term resilience.
- If sustainability can become an asset for pharma and ensure companies can evolve both now and in the future.
- Whether smart packaging solutions can assist in the increasingly complex world of cold chain distribution processes while minimising costs and ensuring compliance.
- How the lessons learnt from COVID-19 will set new industry standards in cold chain distribution, logistics, and manufacturing.
- Marina Beer, Segment Manager Pharma & Life Science and Senior Product Manager, Berlinger
- Kumar Ashesh, CEO & Director – Biologics & Licensing, Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy
- Naresh Goundar, Senior Director – Strategic Operations Americas, Marken
Moderator: Fabian De Paoli, Senior Technical Advisor, CCM28
Click here to register for the webinar: Registration Page
- Wednesday, February 2, 2022 | Start time: 3:00 pm CET (EU-Central) / 2:00 pm GMT (UK) / 9:00 am EST (NA)
The webinar is hosted by Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Packaging Sourcer magazine and FlyPharma Conference.