Poorly managed temperature excursions can be detrimental to the success of a clinical trial. In the supply-chain, managing the process for temperature-sensitive products is extremely intricate and time-consuming.
This webinar will cover, in case study format, Grünenthal’s implementation of a new automated receipt process within Suvoda’s interactive response technology (IRT) system.
Learn about the challenges Grünenthal faced when trying to automate the temperature-controlled shipment receipt process. To automate this process, an integration across three systems was needed, which required close collaboration from Suvoda, Catalent, and Berlinger Group. Learn about the approach that Grünenthal and Suvoda took when first implementing this process within the IRT system and how the results of this pilot clinical trial compared studies not using an automated process.
The Webinar presenters are:
- Kelly Snow, Vice President, Product Management & Marketing, Suvoda
- Libbi Rickenbacher, Project Manager, Suvoda
- Henk Dieteren, Senior Clinical Supply Manager, Grünenthal
- Raphael Bartsch, SmartView Product Owner, Berlinger & Co. AG
- Shailesh Patel, Global Director of Technology Strategy and Customer Integration, Catalent