Digitalized temperature monitoring in clinical supply has various advantages, such as a central view of the status of each single IMP, easy data collection and early response to deviations. This leads to higher quality, cost savings and higher patient safety.
Once implemented, the above benefits are quite apparent, but getting there can be complex with many stakeholders involved. In this live webinar, we will present an actual case study on the implementation of digitalized temperature monitoring.
What you will learn:
- What are the drivers and business goals of digitalized temperature monitoring?
- How the different systems such as IRT and temperature monitoring are working together.
- How the processes over the various stakeholders have been aligned.
Meet the Speakers:
- Harald van Weeren, Segment Manager, Clinical Trial Team, Lead Segment Management, Berlinger
- Silke Leiser, Director Clinical Trial Supply, EMD Serono
- Stefan Dürr, Senior Director, Client Delivery, Head of Drug Supply Center of Excellence, Cenduit
- Thursday, September 30, 2021 | 10am EDT (NA) / 3pm BST (UK) / 4pm CEST (EU-Central) 60 min
The live webinar is hosted by our partner Xtalks. Click here to register for the webinar on the Xtalks website