The BEREG-KIT® launched in 1994, was designed specifically for the transportation of urine samples.
The further developed BEREG-Kit guarantees complete security from sample collection right through to analysis in the laboratory. Thanks to its unique security closure, the content is reliably protected from tampering immediately after the Kit is sealed. The bottles are either destroyed or retain visible traces of tampering if any unauthorised attempt is made to open them.
In 2006, the BEREG-KIT® small for blood samples was introduced in accordance with the same security features.
Put your trust in a system tried and tested worldwide
- One KIT – one number - on A and B sample bottle, security cap and packaging
- All outer packaging is pre-sealed with a tear-off foil strip / security sticker
- Each bottle / container is pre-sealed with secure shrink wrapping
- Easy handling from opening of the pre-seal through to sealing of the sample
- Once the security cap is sealed, it can only be opened again with a special tool. The opening procedure separates the cap into two parts and it cannot be reused.
- Complies with IATA DGR