Your main tasks
- Preparing employment contracts and work permits
- Administer payroll together with our external provider
- Absence management
- Personnel administration with external provider (BHV, RI&E, Insurances)
- Organizing business trips
- Monthly expense reports
- Manage office supplies, furniture, electronic equipment, etc.
- Prepare and check invoices for the R&D department
- Provide input for external accountancy service
- Dealing with chamber of commerce
- Contact for banking service provider
- Maintain repository
What we offer you
- International work environment, working also together with our Swiss-based head office
- 25 days of holidays
- Good central location, our office being convenient located at about 10 minutes’ walk from the main station
In this role within an international, world-renowned company, you will enjoy a high degree of flexibility and be able to make a decisive contribution to the realisation of the corporate vision. With its unique safety concept regarding the temperature monitoring of pharmaceutical products, Berlinger plays a significant role to always ensure impeccable quality. In addition to the modern and familiar working environment, a job at Berlinger impresses with this profound sense of purpose in the business field. Add a substantial part to ensure the high quality and development of the company in the future.
Extensive familiarisation with the new tasks and projects will prepare you optimally for your new field of activity. Take the opportunity to become part of our innovative Berlinger team and make your contribution to our road to success.
Things to consider before applying
We encourage everyone who thinks to bring the right qualification to apply. However, there are some pre-considerations to this:
- Valid working VISA for the Netherlands
- A reasonable commuting time
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar function within an international environment is a must
- Profound HR-knowledge is required
- Fluent in Dutch and English is a must, German is an advantage
- Hands-on mentality with an agile mindset
Mrs. Manuela Hui, Head of Human Resources
E-Mail : email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application by email or directly below.