We are looking for an independent personality with passion for sourcing to start immediately or by appointment.
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain Management & Logistics, you will be jointly responsible for the future direction of the strategic supplier portfolio.
Your main task
- Continuous improvements and execution of sourcing processes
- Lead sourcing projects according to design-to-cost approach and TCO
- Engage with internal stakeholders in finding solutions regarding products, procedures, and processes
- Strategic management and support of the main suppliers including price and contract negotiations as well as ac-tive further development of the supplier portfolio
- Assistance in developing and implementing strategic and support the transformation of the tactical procurement processes
- Conducting price and contract negotiations and concluding supplier contracts
- Design, develop and implement sourcing global concepts and strategies in different categories.
- Conduct supply market and cost analyses based on market trends
- Monitor and track supplier performance through periodic reviews, product and service performance and define measures to ensure quality
What we offer you
- A challenging, exciting and extremely varied field of activity with many opportunities for your further development
- Modern employment conditions
- Collaboration in a dynamic, open-minded team
- Possibility to work in a home office
- Staff restaurant at lunchtime
In this role within an international, world-renowned company, you will enjoy a high degree of flexibility and be able to make a decisive contribution to the realisation of the corporate vision. With its unique safety concept regarding the temperature monitoring of pharmaceutical products, Berlinger plays a significant role to always ensure impeccable quality. In addition to the modern and familiar working environment, a job at Berlinger impresses with this profound sense of purpose in the business field. Add a substantial part to ensure the high quality and development of the company in the future.
Extensive familiarisation with the new tasks and projects will prepare you optimally for your new field of activity. Take the opportunity to become part of our innovative Berlinger team and make your contribution to our road to success.
It was a great honour for us to receive the Switzerland Global Enterprise Export Award 2020. Berlinger convinced the jurors with our internationalization strategy, based on careful market analyses, the cultivation of worldwide partnerships and a clever growth strategy.
- In-depth strategic sourcing experience in an international environment. Contracting experience required
- Experience in sourcing electronic components and devices as well as experience in the regulated environment of medical technology/pharmaceuticals would be preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, procurement, supply chain, or similar; or Procurement certification (CPP, CPM, CPP, SPSM) would be a plus
- Experience with ERP systems, Microsoft Dynamics advantageous
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Willingness to travel internationally 20-40%
- Proactive team player with "hands on" mentality
Your address will not be disclosed to third parties.
Read more about this in our privacy notice.