We are looking for a candidate with an independent personality and high passion for Quality Engineering and Management to strengthen our team. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a dynamic environment. Preferred entry date: Immediate
Reporting to the Director QM/RA, you are responsible for the maintenance and further development of the integrated management system in the defined processes.
Your main tasks
- Process Owner Testing and Measuring Equipment, Continuous Improvement Process and ISO14001
- Coordinate quality control team members to ensure compliance with specifications
- Lead and support batch record review/release
- Lead and support execution of quality control
- Monitors production related quality KPIs
- Mentor, coach, and develop Quality Control Inspectors
- Interface with external auditors
What we offer you
- Dynamic, exciting, and challenging work environment with plenty of room to contribute, shape and influence the future development of the Group.
- International work environment with a global customer base.
- Collaboration in a dynamic, open-minded team
- Possibility to work in home office
- In-house restaurant for the employees serving freshly prepared lunch
In this role within an international, world-renowned company, you will enjoy a high degree of flexibility and be able to make a decisive contribution to the realisation of the corporate vision. With its unique safety concept regarding the temperature monitoring of pharmaceutical products, Berlinger plays a significant role to always ensure impeccable quality. In addition to the modern and familiar working environment, a job at Berlinger impresses with this profound sense of purpose in the business field. Add a substantial part to ensure the high quality and development of the company in the future.
Extensive familiarisation with the new tasks and projects will prepare you optimally for your new field of activity. Take the opportunity to become part of our innovative Berlinger team and make your contribution to our road to success.
It was a great honour for us to receive the Switzerland Global Enterprise Export Award 2020. Berlinger convinced the jurors with our internationalization strategy, based on careful market analyses, the cultivation of worldwide partnerships and a clever growth strategy.
- Several years of experience in Quality Management of pharmaceutical and/or medical technology (GMP)
- Completed further training to become a quality specialist with a Federal Diploma or adequate further training
- An organizational talent with attention to detail
- Fluent in German and English
- Proactive team player with "hands-on" mentality
Your address will not be disclosed to third parties.
Read more about this in our privacy notice.