We are looking for an independent personality with a passion for IoT solutions who enjoys working in a very dynamic environment.
Reporting to the Head of Research & Development, you will be responsible for the implementation of new and the upgrade of existing production test-systems.
Your main tasks
- Leading project interdisciplinary work-packages related to system tests and data-communication (including time-, quality- and cost management)
- Implementation & maintenance of a production yield analysis tool
- Upgrade of product test facilities (software and hardware) at Berlinger and Manufacture Service Facilities
- Extension / Maintenance of calibration services & tools
- Solution documentation / User training
- Coordinate activities with external partners
- Product ownership for test systems
- Proactive communication with stakeholders, suppliers, development partners and management
What we offer you
- A challenging, exciting and extremely varied field of activity with many opportunities for your further development
- Modern employment conditions
- Collaboration in a dynamic, open-minded team
- Possibility to work in a home office
- Staff restaurant at lunchtime
In this role within an international, world-renowned company, you will enjoy a high degree of flexibility and be able to make a decisive contribution to the realisation of the corporate vision. With its unique safety concept regarding the monitoring of medicine transports, Berlinger plays a significant role to always ensure impeccable drug quality. In addition to the modern and familiar working environment, a job at Berlinger impresses with this profound sense of purpose in the business field. Add a substantial part to ensure the high quality and development of the company in the future.
Extensive familiarisation with the new tasks and projects will prepare you optimally for your new field of activity. Take the opportunity to become part of our innovative Berlinger team and make your contribution to our road to success.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or similar and at least 3 years of experience in SW / HW development
- Experience in project management with interdisciplinary teams and cultures
- Very good analytical skills and a structured way of working
- Willingness to take ownership and acquire missing know-how
- Fluent in German and English
- Proactive team player with "can do" mentality
Your address will not be disclosed to third parties.
Read more about this in our privacy notice.