We are looking for an independent personality with passion for Human Resources in an international environment who enjoys working in a very dynamic company.
Reporting directly to the Head of Human Resources, you will be responsible for all employee Human Resources matters in the Netherlands, the US and partly in Switzerland.
Your main tasks
- First point of contact for managers on all HR issues
- Supporting employees and managers throughout their entire employee lifecycle
- Sparring partner to the line management in strategic and operational HR processes
- Implementation of the HR strategy and running change management processes
- Leading HR-Projects, Co-operation in HR Projects
- Collaboration and exchange with authorities, public offices as well as Salary- and Tax offices
- General HR administration
What we offer you
- Work on exciting projects with a clear strategic focus
- Collaboration in a dynamic, open-minded team
- Possibility to work from home
- Modern employment conditions
- Staff restaurant at lunchtime
In this role within an international, world-renowned company, you will enjoy a high degree of flexibility and be able to make a decisive contribution to the realisation of the corporate vision. With its unique safety concept regarding the temperature monitoring of pharmaceutical products, Berlinger plays a significant role to always ensure impeccable quality. In addition to the modern and familiar working environment, a job at Berlinger impresses with this profound sense of purpose in the business field. Add a substantial part to ensure the high quality and development of the company in the future.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar function within a multinational environment and global mobility is a must
- Further education as a HR professional or equivalent
- Fluent written and spoken in English and German
- Hands-on mentality with an agile mindset
Mrs. Manuela Hui, HR Specialist
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application by email or directly below.
Your address will not be disclosed to third parties.
Read more about this in our privacy notice.