We are looking for an independent personality with passion for IoT solutions who enjoys working in a very dynamic environment.
Reporting to the Head of Research & Development, you will be responsible for the development, extension and maintenance of firmware for IoT devices.
Your main tasks
- Development of low power embedded applications
- Development of event driven programs in C / C++ / scripting languages such as Python
- Translation of user requirements into system specifications
- Development of software for hardware test systems
- GxP compliant development and documentation of embedded firmware
- Development of IoT solutions based on Bluetooth low energy, Wi-Fi and cellular technologies (NB-IoT, LTE Cat 1M)
- Integration of embedded firmware applications with cloud including security
- Optimization and maintenance of product firmware
What we offer you
- A challenging, exciting and extremely varied field of activity with many opportunities for your further development
- Modern employment conditions
- Collaboration in a dynamic, open-minded team
- Possibility to work in home office
- Staff restaurant at lunchtime and other benefits
In this role within an international, world-renowned company, you will enjoy a high degree of flexibility and be able to make a decisive contribution to the realisation of the corporate vision. With its unique safety concept regarding the monitoring of medicine transports, Berlinger plays a significant role to always ensure impeccable drug quality. In addition to the modern and familiar working environment, a job at Berlinger impresses with this profound sense of purpose in the business field. Add a substantial part to ensure the high quality and development of the company in the future.
Extensive familiarization with the new tasks and projects will prepare you optimally for your new field of activity. Take the opportunity to become part of our innovative Berlinger team and make your contribution to our road to success.
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering or similar
- Several years of experience of C / C++ and scripting languages
- Experience in embedded FW-development
- A good understanding of and experience with software engineering best practices like architecture patterns, unit testing, model driven design, agile methodologies like scrum, clean code philosophy, DevOps & CI/CD, TDD, version control like git
- Review electrical circuits, schematics and PCB layouts
- Very good analytical skills and a structured way of working
- Willingness to take ownership and acquire missing know-how
- Fluent in German and English
- Proactive team player with "can do" mentality
Your address will not be disclosed to third parties.
Read more about this in our privacy notice.