We are looking for a candidate with an independent personality and high passion for quality management to strengthen our team. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a dynamic environment. Preferred entry date: Immediate
Reporting to the Director QMRA, you will support the department Quality Management & Regulatory Affairs as a Project Manager (50%) on one hand and on the other hand with administrative activities (50%) to efficiently meet the requirements of internal and external stakeholders.
Your main tasks
- Project Management function such as leading, planning, supporting and controlling
- Process customer questionnaires
- Manage declarations of conformity
- Edit documents and processes in the integrated management system
- Prepare and follow up audits
- Update CIP lists
- Prepare and follow up training courses
- Taking minutes of international meetings
What we offer you
- A challenging, exciting and extremely varied field of activity with many opportunities for your further development
- Modern employment conditions
- Collaboration in a dynamic, open-minded team
- Staff restaurant at lunchtime
In this role within an international, world-renowned company, you will enjoy a high degree of flexibility and be able to make a decisive contribution to the realization of the corporate vision. With its unique safety concept regarding the temperature monitoring of pharmaceutical products, Berlinger plays a significant role to always ensure impeccable quality. In addition to the modern and familiar working environment, a job at Berlinger impresses with this profound sense of purpose in the business field. Add a substantial part to ensure the high quality and development of the company in the future.
Extensive familiarisation with the new tasks and projects will prepare you optimally for your new field of activity. Take the opportunity to become part of our innovative Berlinger team and make your contribution to our road to success.
- Completed commercial training with federal diploma or bachelor’s in business administration
- Further training in project management or project coordination
- Reliable, accurate and efficient way of working
- Fluent in German and English
- Organizational talent with attention to detail
- Proactive team player with "hands-on" mentality
Your address will not be disclosed to third parties.
Read more about this in our privacy notice.