We are looking for a candidate with an independent personality and high passion for processes to strengthen our team. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a dynamic environment. Preferred entry date: Immediate
Reporting to the team leader PPC, you will support the team with your solution-oriented manner and your professional competence.
Your main tasks
- Production planning and control of internal production in coordination with production management, AVOR production, procurement and sales
- Production planning and control of external production units
- Resource planning incl. set-up in the new ERP system (planning board)
- Creation of production documents for production
- Creation of work plans and parts lists incl. control of target times
- Carrying out preliminary and final costing
- Scheduling and feasibility
- Collaboration in interdepartmental projects
What we offer you
- A challenging, exciting and extremely varied field of activity with many opportunities for your further development
- Modern employment conditions
- Collaboration in a dynamic, open-minded team
- Possibility to work in a home office
- Staff restaurant at lunchtime
In this role within an international, world-renowned company, you will enjoy a high degree of flexibility and be able to make a decisive contribution to the realisation of the corporate vision. With its unique safety concept regarding the monitoring of medicine transports, Berlinger plays a significant role to always ensure impeccable drug quality. In addition to the modern and familiar working environment, a job at Berlinger impresses with this profound sense of purpose in the business field. Add a substantial part to ensure the high quality and development of the company in the future.
Extensive familiarisation with the new tasks and projects will prepare you optimally for your new field of activity. Take the opportunity to become part of our innovative Berlinger team and make your contribution to our road to success.
- Several years of experience in the field of production planning and control, preferably in an industrial environment
- Completed further training as an Operations- or Process Specialist
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics
- Fluent in German and English
- Proactive team player with "hands-on" mentality
Your address will not be disclosed to third parties.
Read more about this in our privacy notice.