We are looking for an independent personality with passion for innovative electronic products who enjoys working in a very dynamic environment.
Reporting to the Head of Production, you will be responsible for the new development, further development and optimization of production processes, systems and equipment from initialization to series testing.
Your main tasks
- Preparation of analyses and cost calculations as a basis for make or buy and investment decisions
- Systematic, detailed problem analysis including documentation of internal and external complaints and implementation of cost-effective, efficient and sustainable solutions
- Establishment and continuous development of store floor management in coordination with the Head of Production
- Planning, coordination, execution and evaluation of production trials and initial sample testing
- Trouble shooting on site in production
- Level-appropriate reporting to the various business units and interfaces
- Definition, development and implementation of cost reduction measures (processes, times, quality, output reduction, costs, equipment) in the area of Operations & SCM&L from incoming goods to outgoing goods
- Relief of Head of Production in the operative daily business
- Establishment and further development of a structured and digitalized KPI system, based on the value drivers of the company in close coordination with the Berlinger process, NAV & KPI managers
What we offer you
- A challenging, exciting and extremely varied field of activity with many opportunities for your further development
- Modern employment conditions
- Collaboration in a dynamic, open-minded team
- Possibility to work in home office
- Staff restaurant at lunchtime
In this role within an international, world-renowned company, you will enjoy a high degree of flexibility and be able to make a decisive contribution to the realisation of the corporate vision. With its unique safety concept regarding the monitoring of medicine transports, Berlinger plays a significant role to always ensure impeccable drug quality. In addition to the modern and familiar working environment, a job at Berlinger impresses with this profound sense of purpose in the business field. Add a substantial part to ensure the high quality and development of the company in the future.
Extensive familiarisation with the new tasks and projects will prepare you optimally for your new field of activity. Take the opportunity to become part of our innovative Berlinger team and make your contribution to our road to success.
- Basic technical education and knowledge of process design
- Completed further education as process specialist or technician HF corporate processes or willingness to complete in the near future
- Experience in working under current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP)
- Good affinity for quality topics, knowledge of process improvement, project management as well as data analysis and handling of statistical evaluations
- Strong communication skills and the ability to find constructive solutions together in the face of differing interests of various stakeholders
- Very good analytical skills, structured way of working and high organizational skills
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Proactive team player with "can do" mentality
Your address will not be disclosed to third parties.
Read more about this in our privacy notice.