We are looking for an independent personality with passion for international B2B Marketing who enjoys working in a very dynamic environment.
Reporting directly to the management, you will be responsible for achieving Berlinger & Co.AG's short and medium-term marketing goals.
Your main tasks
- Support in achieving the set marketing targets such as website traffic, contacts and leads for defined target accounts and segments and the Go-to-Market of Berlinger SmartSystem
- International trade fair/event/webinar planning and organization including speeches in close relation with the US and EU sales team
- Organization of webinars, digital formats and corporate events
- Content planning and creation for fairs and events as well as the related promotion in various channels for Berlinger Temperature and Anti-Doping Business
- Conception and further development of Berlinger’s website architecture and performance, including performance management based on defined KPI’s and working with different agencies
- Conception and further development of marketing processes and relevant tools, including the maintenance of the CRM system regarding campaigns and leads
What we offer you
- Work on exciting projects with a clear strategic focus
- Be creative and shape the communication of SmartSystem – Berlingers new system for the digitization of the pharma supply chain
- Drive the digitization of our business processes and communication channels from scratch
- Work in a small and dynamic team with close contact to the market and fast decision-making
- Truly international and open-minded team and mindset
- Possibility to work > 50% from home
- Modern employment conditions
In this role within an international, world-renowned company, you will enjoy a high degree of flexibility and be able to make a decisive contribution to the realisation of the corporate vision. With its unique safety concept regarding the temperature monitoring of pharmaceutical products, Berlinger plays a significant role to always ensure impeccable quality. In addition to the modern and familiar working environment, a job at Berlinger impresses with this profound sense of purpose in the business field. Add a substantial part to ensure the high quality and development of the company in the future.
Extensive familiarisation with the new tasks and projects will prepare you optimally for your new field of activity. Take the opportunity to become part of our innovative Berlinger team and make your contribution to our road to success.
- Bachelor or equivalent in Business with a major in (Digital) Marketing, Communications, Design
- Preferably first experience in event management or digital marketing
- Preferably 2-3 years of relevant experience in B2B marketing – medical, pharma, electronics among others
- Preferably advanced knowledge in media design (Adobe Cloud)
- Strong communicator and team player
- Creative will and creativity, digital mindset
- Organizational talent
- Fluent in german and english
Your address will not be disclosed to third parties.
Read more about this in our privacy notice.