We are looking for an independent personality with passion for international B2B Marketing who enjoys working in a very dynamic environment.
Reporting directly to management, you will be responsible for implementing the marketing strategy across all channels.
Your main task
- Creation, maintenance, and further development of Berlinger’s online presence (digital solutions)
- Conference/event planning including organisation of speeches
- Support in achieving the set marketing targets
- Use content management systems to analyse website traffic and user’s engagement metrics
- Support of the sales team regarding lead generation with digital solutions
- Independent project collaboration for product launches or product changes regarding marketing and communication topics
- Target group and user-oriented creation and updating of technical documentation, user manuals, and sales folders
What we offer you
- A challenging, exciting and extremely varied field of activity with many opportunities for your further development
- Modern employment conditions
- Collaboration in a dynamic, open-minded team
- Possibility to work in a home office
- Staff restaurant at lunchtime
In this role within an international, world-renowned company, you will enjoy a high degree of flexibility and be able to make a decisive contribution to the realisation of the corporate vision. With its unique safety concept regarding the temperature monitoring of pharmaceutical products, Berlinger plays a significant role to always ensure impeccable quality. In addition to the modern and familiar working environment, a job at Berlinger impresses with this profound sense of purpose in the business field. Add a substantial part to ensure the high quality and development of the company in the future.
Extensive familiarisation with the new tasks and projects will prepare you optimally for your new field of activity. Take the opportunity to become part of our innovative Berlinger team and make your contribution to our road to success.
It was a great honour for us to receive the Switzerland Global Enterprise Export Award 2020. Berlinger convinced the jurors with our internationalization strategy, based on careful market analyses, the cultivation of worldwide partnerships and a clever growth strategy.
- Higher education in business administration, marketing
- Fluent in German and English, experienced to work in international and multicultural environments
- Very good analytical skills, good understanding of numbers and knowledge in dealing with online KPI's
- Passion for digital transformation and a flair for aesthetics, design and user experience
- Very good understanding of modern communication and office management tools (MS Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, BI-Solutions, and analytical tools)
- Team player, accustomed to active cooperation, communicative and flexible
Your address will not be disclosed to third parties.
Read more about this in our privacy notice.