We are looking for an independent personality with passion for informatics who enjoys working in a very dynamic environment. Reporting to the Information Technology Manager, you will be responsible for all IT-enquiries as well as the technical support.
In this role within an international, world-renowned company, you will enjoy a high degree of flexibility and be able to make a decisive contribution to the realisation of the corporate vision. With its unique safety concept regarding the monitoring of medicine transports, Berlinger plays a significant role to always ensure impeccable drug quality. In addition to the modern and familiar working environment, a job at Berlinger impresses with this profound sense of purpose in the business field. Add a substantial part to ensure the high quality and development of the company in the future.
Extensive familiarisation with the new tasks and projects will prepare you optimally for your new field of activity. Take the opportunity to become part of our innovative Berlinger team and make your contribution to our road to success.
Your main task
- Operation, maintenance and expansion of the network and server/client infrastructures
- Technical support with a focus on hardware, connectivity- and software problems in cooperation with external partners
- Support and further development of the new ERP system
- Collaboration with system administrators and project managers, who support you in local infrastructure changes and business projects
- Collaboration in user trainings
What we offer you
- A challenging, exciting and extremely varied field of activity with many opportunities for your further development
- Modern employment conditions
- Collaboration in a dynamic, open-minded team
- Possibility to work in a home office
- Staff restaurant at lunchtime
- Completed education in Information Technology
- At least 3 years of experience in IT-support with very good knowledge of MS operating systems and applications in the server / client environment (O365 and Windows 10)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics ERP and ITIL
- Experience in an international environment
- Fluent in German and English
- Proactive team player with "can do" mentality
Your address will not be disclosed to third parties.
Read more about this in our privacy notice.