Reporting to the Executive Vice President, you will support as the Executive Assistant to the EVP and provide additional support to the US Berlinger Team to efficiently meet the requirements of internal and external stakeholders.
Your main tasks
- Process work orders, supplier invoices, purchase orders, expense claims, and account payments
- Directly assist with PowerPoint, Excel, and administrative report creation for monthly/weekly deadlines
- Maintaining a digital record of all financial transactions, documents, and supplier information
- Coordinating daily tasks with EVP and operations management team to optimize workflow
- Directly assist with compliance audit and all related tasks
- Manage One Drive/Drop-Box document management practices within company ISO 9001 standards
- Compile financial data to prepare monthly revenue reports and ensure that QuickBooks accounts are accurate and up to date for monthly reconciliation
- Support sales and operations team with vendor communication and data entry
- Assist with the management of shared drives
What we offer you
- A challenging, exciting, and extremely varied field of activity with many opportunities for your further development
- Remote and hybrid work environment
- Collaboration in a dynamic, open-minded team
- Paid time off
- 401K and Match (after probationary period)
- Employee referral program
- Parental leave
- Flexible schedule
- Annual company trip to Switzerland
In this role within an international, world-renowned company, you will enjoy a high degree of flexibility and be able to make a decisive contribution to the realization of the corporate vision. With its unique safety concept regarding the temperature monitoring of pharmaceutical products, Berlinger plays a significant role in always ensuring impeccable quality. In addition to the modern and familiar working environment, a job at Berlinger impresses with this profound sense of purpose in the business field. Add a substantial part to ensure the high quality and development of the company in the future.
Extensive familiarisation with the new tasks and projects will prepare you optimally for your new field of activity. Take the opportunity to become part of our innovative Berlinger team and make your contribution to our road to success.
- A bachelor's degree in finance, business administration, or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in finance
- Expert working knowledge of accounting software, such as QuickBooks, Excel, and Microsoft applications
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to perform tasks accurately and efficiently
- Excellent analytical skills and financial prowess
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Strong team player with solid communication skills
- High level of integrity and trustworthiness with the ability to handle confidential information
- Proactive team player with a "can-do" mentality
Your address will not be disclosed to third parties.
Read more about this in our privacy notice.