We are looking for an independent personality with passion for In-house Sales.
Reporting to the Head of In-House Sales, you will be responsible for service-oriented customer care and sales processing through to delivery of the order to the recipient.
Your main task
- Preparation of customised offers for our temperature monitoring solutions
- Order processing & invoicing in ERP (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Creation & coordination of production orders with PPS
- Export planning in line with applicable compliance regulations and legal standards
- Cooperation & administrative support of the Sales & Business Development Managers
- Commercial customer advice on Berlinger temperature monitoring solutions, order and transport processing
- Securing payment within the framework of the internally applicable regulations
What we offer you
- A challenging, exciting and extremely varied field of activity with many opportunities for your further development
- Modern employment conditions
- Collaboration in a dynamic, open-minded team
- Possibility to work in a home office
- Staff restaurant at lunchtime
In this role within an international, world-renowned company, you will enjoy a high degree of flexibility and be able to make a decisive contribution to the realisation of the corporate vision. With its unique safety concept regarding the temperature monitoring of pharmaceutical products, Berlinger plays a significant role to always ensure impeccable quality. In addition to the modern and familiar working environment, a job at Berlinger impresses with this profound sense of purpose in the business field. Add a substantial part to ensure the high quality and development of the company in the future.
Extensive familiarisation with the new tasks and projects will prepare you optimally for your new field of activity. Take the opportunity to become part of our innovative Berlinger team and make your contribution to our road to success.
It was a great honour for us to receive the Switzerland Global Enterprise Export Award 2020. Berlinger convinced the jurors with our internationalization strategy, based on careful market analyses, the cultivation of worldwide partnerships and a clever growth strategy.
- Several years of experience in international in-house sales, preferably in a production environment
- Completed further training as a Foreign Trade Specialist with a federal diploma or equivalent training and further education
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics
- Fluent in German and English as well as intercultural understanding
- Proactive team player with "hands-on" mentality
Your address will not be disclosed to third parties.
Read more about this in our privacy notice.