Job descriptionBerlinger is specialized in the production of innovative and customized solutions for monitoring temperature-sensitive goods in the pharmaceutical and medical industry as well as for doping control equipment to ensure safe transportation and storage of urine and blood samples.
We are looking for an independent personality who enjoys working in a very dynamic environment.
Your main tasks
- Negotiating, drafting, coordinating and finalizing contracts with suppliers in compliance with authority and signature regulations.
- Global sourcing according to specific order of the supervisor
- Collaboration in the implementation of supply chain relevant projects
- Independent management and monthly preparation of rolling forecasts, in cooperation with In-House Sales and Production Planning
- Disposition and order processing including creation and monitoring of framework agreements for the components/services of the supported business unit
- Processing order confirmations and checking supplier invoices.
- Adherence to and monitoring of on-time deliveries
- Procurement project responsibility and collaboration in cross-functional teams
- Supplier development and cooperation in the annual supplier assessment
- Dunning process regarding outstanding goods receipts and order confirmations
- General administrative tasks such as long-term supplier declarations, archiving documents, entering and updating supplier master data in the ERP system
- Completed further training as a Purchasing Specialist or bachelor's degree
- First professional experience preferably in an international environment
- Experience with ERP systems, Microsoft Dynamics advantageous
- Strategic personality with strong negotiating skills
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Proactive team player with "hands on" mentality
What we offer you
- A challenging, exciting and extremely varied field of activity with many opportunities for further development
- Advanced employment conditions
- Working in a dynamic, open-minded team
- Staff restaurant at lunch
In this role within an international, world-renowned company, you will enjoy a high degree of flexibility and be able to make a decisive contribution to the realisation of the corporate vision. With its unique safety concept regarding the temperature monitoring of pharmaceutical products, Berlinger plays a significant role to always ensure impeccable quality. In addition to the modern and familiar working environment, a job at Berlinger impresses with this profound sense of purpose in the business field. Add a substantial part to ensure the high quality and development of the company in the future.
Extensive familiarisation with the new tasks and projects will prepare you optimally for your new field of activity. Take the opportunity to become part of our innovative Berlinger team and make your contribution to our road to success.