Job descriptionBerlinger is specialized in the production of innovative and customized solutions for monitoring temperature-sensitive goods in the pharmaceutical and medical industry as well as for doping control equipment to ensure safe transportation and storage of urine and blood samples.
We are looking for an independent personality who enjoys working in a very dynamic environment.
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain Management & Logistics, you will be jointly responsible for integrated export processing and import coordination.
Your main tasks
- Export processing in compliance with applicable regulations and legal standards, incl. preparation of export documents such as export declarations (e-dec), certificates of origin and certifications
- Import coordination, incl. control and archiving of eVV, supplier documents and certificates of origin
- Processing of other deliveries (i.e. domestic, return, sample, provision and trade fair deliveries)
- Coordination with internal departments, especially with Customer Relations and Purchasing Team
- Coordination with external companies, including forwarding companies, customs clearance agencies and customs offices
- Control and monitoring of shipments as well as their transport documents and invoices
- General administrative tasks such archiving documents, entering and updating supplier master data in the ERP system
- Compliance with the directives and regulations of the Berlinger Group and implementation of the quality management specifications in the entire area of responsibility
- Completed commercial training with federal diploma, preferably in foreign trade
- Experience in Import / Export
- Experience with ERP systems, Microsoft Dynamics an advantage
- Business fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Proactive team player with "hands-on" mentality
- A quick apprehension and willingness to learn
- Service-oriented personality with an independent and self-reliant way of working
What we offer you
- A challenging, exciting and extremely varied field of activity with many opportunities for further development
- Advanced employment conditions
- Working in a dynamic, open-minded team
- Staff restaurant at lunch
In this role within an international, world-renowned company, you will enjoy a high degree of flexibility and be able to make a decisive contribution to the realisation of the corporate vision. With its unique safety concept regarding the temperature monitoring of pharmaceutical products, Berlinger plays a significant role to always ensure impeccable quality. In addition to the modern and familiar working environment, a job at Berlinger impresses with this profound sense of purpose in the business field. Add a substantial part to ensure the high quality and development of the company in the future.
Extensive familiarisation with the new tasks and projects will prepare you optimally for your new field of activity. Take the opportunity to become part of our innovative Berlinger team and make your contribution to our road to success.